Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Download apcdata_week.csv, which contains bus route information for a full week. This data file is 92 MB and contains nearly a million rows of data.
Download apcdata_week.csv, which contains bus route information for a full week. This data file is 92 MB and contains nearly a million rows of data. In the same directory as this data file develop a Jupyter Notebook namedmarta-analysis. Your notebook should have the following parts:
Part 0 - Header
Include a Markdown cell
Part 1 - Basic Metrics
For each of the following, include a Markdown cell with the question, and a code cell which computes and displays the answer.
- What is the stop_name where the most people got on?
- What is the stop_name where the most people got off?
- Which direction has the highest passenger traffic? (Passenger traffic is determined by the sum of the number of people getting on at any stop along a route in a given direction)
- Which direction has the lowest passenger traffic?
- What is the route_name of the most popular route? (The most popular route is the one with the highest average passenger traffic in either direction.)
- Which date has the highest passenger traffic?
- Which date has the lowest passenger traffic?
Part 2 - Visualization
Often single answers don't give enough information. For example, perhaps the second-busiest stop is close to the busiest but all others are far behind.
For each of the following, include a Markdown cell with the question/description and a code cell that produces the visualization. Choose a graphic display that would clearly present the information.
- System-wide passenger traffic (ons + offs) totals for each date
- Five busiest stops (ons + offs), ranked buy passenger traffic
- How busy is each route compared to the other routes?
- How busy is each direction (north, south, east, west) compared to other directions?
I have already made the queries I am mostly confused about the jupyter notebook please check queries