Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Draft a short (1- to 2-para summary) description of the business process you want to address in the project.
Need some help for this portion.
- Draft a short (1- to 2-para summary) description of the business process you want to address in the project. Include a discussion of the existing subsystems you will use and the subsystems you will create.
- Submit your proposal via email to your instructor for approval. Your instructor will approve or deny the proposal. If denied, your instructor will provide guidance regarding the changes required for approval and ask you to resubmit the proposal.
- Following are examples of the types of projects that would qualify. These are only examples and you are encouraged to think of others.
- Checkout/payment process for an online store (could use external payment system as a subsystem and your code integrates with this system)
- Service location Web site (could use a Web map system for directions and your code integrates with this system)
- Project time tracking system (could use a Web service to receive time logging information from a simple Web form and your code would draft and use the Web service)
After your project has been approved, you will need to write the project requirements specification based on your project proposal. The requirements list should identify all the major features you expect to include in your integrated system.
The Requirements Specification document should include the following:
- Approved Proposal based on instructor feedback (for reference).
- Short description of the business process you are addressing.
- Requirements list defining all major features of the integrated system. Sufficient detail should be included to allow system design and prototype to be completed based on this list.
- The document should be 3-4 pages excluding the
- The document will be assessed based on your ability to adequately describe the requirements appropriate for the solution.