Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Due at 10am cst 7/6
Working in Groups and Teams
Complete the "Evaluate Team Member Effectiveness" self-assessment.
Write a 1,050-word paper in which you address the following:
- Do you agree with your results?
- Based on your self-assessment, what do you see as your strengths and weaknesses regarding working on a team?
- Have you ever engaged in social loafing while on a team? Why or why not?
- How does working effectively on a team give you an advantage in the workplace?
- How do groups normally develop?
- How does the effectiveness of the team members influence the group's development process?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Contributing to the Team’s Work
Score : 24 pts.
20 - 25 pts.
Feedback: High contribution
Interacting with Teammates
Score : 30 pts.
24 - 30 pts.
Feedback: High level of interaction
Keeping the Team on Track
Score : 25 pts.
20 - 25 pts.
Feedback: Highly skilled at keeping on track
Score : 15 pts.
12 - 15 pts.
Feedback: High quality expectations
Having Relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
Score : 10 pts.
8 - 10 pts.
Feedback: Highly relevant knowledge and skills
Score : 104 pts.
84 - 105 pts.
Feedback: Highly effective team member