Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
E-commerce Web sites impact many different areas of an organization, from sales through accounting and manufacturing through shipping. When software developers develop systems, the requirements must c
E-commerce Web sites impact many different areas of an organization, from sales through accounting and manufacturing through shipping. When software developers develop systems, the requirements must come from the users. However, in the case of e-commerce Web sites, the end users are not only the customers, but they are potentially the entire company in one way or another. The broad reach of an e-commerce Web site requires special treatment of the requirements analysis, and this project will focus on the development of suitable requirements for an e-commerce Web site. For this project, you will be adding the Requirements section to your E-Commerce Implementation Plan document.
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the E-Commerce Implementation Plan document title page with a new date and project name.
- Update previously completed sections based on your instructor's feedback.
- Note: The key elements of the system identified in the previously completed Architecture section of the main report should be used to categorize all materials in this section.
- Stakeholders: Identify the key stakeholders for the e-commerce site, that is, the ones who need to have input on the requirements.
- Major requirements: List the major requirements for the system, making assumptions where necessary.
- Impact: Discuss how the stakeholders and the business overall is affected by each of the requirements.
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.