ECE 313 Week 3 Quiz
This paperwork of ECE 313 Week 3 Quiz consists of:
1. Guidelines for disciplining young children include which of the following?
2. What is the most important difference between consequences and punishment?
3. Which one of the following does not characterize a dialog?
4. Why are logical consequences different from punishment?
5. Which of the following best characterizes parents with independence goals?
6. Time-out is not a universally accepted method of discipline that everyone agrees is effective.
7. RERUN is another way of approaching what?
8. Helping children develop inner controls relates to a cultural view that emphasizes individual responsibility.
9. Which of the following best characterizes parents with interdependence goals?
10. Parents who abuse their children were almost never abused as children.