ECET 340 Week 7 HomeWork 7
In this paperwork of ECET 340 Week 7 HomeWork 7 you will find the answers on the next questions:
1. The movable part of the solenoid is the:
2. Why is the 6N139 optoisolator used in the interfaces to devices such as large motors?
3. Calculate the number of steps per revolution for a stepper motor with a step angle of 7.5C.
4. How is stepper motor speed controlled? State any two ways a program can do this.
6. Identify 2 major kinds of devices that can be used to interface a dc motor to the HCS12.
7. Given that pulses need to be delivered to a specific dc motor at the rate of 12.5 kHz to avoid vibration, write down the C statements needed to output pulses from the HCS12 to drive the at 80% of its full drive level.
8. An HCS12 timer input capture/output compare register (TC0) holds the value 0x498 when timing the period between pulses coming in from a servomotor