Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Employee Handbook section about stress Define stress Stress is a reaction which occurs when our bodies fail to manage or to respond to an emotional...
I would like you to proofread my work, check for me if there is no plagiarism, tell me what I can do to make my work the best one. The directions for my work were the following:
Create a section for the employee handbook on recognizing and dealing with stress. Your work should:
- be written in your own words (without using jargon), well organized and clearly labeled
- define stress and summarize your body’s reaction to stress—including changes to the nervous system, hormones and heart
- explain the following terms in your own words: optimism, self-efficacy and hardiness
- explain why it is important to manage stress
- describe some strategies for managing and responding to stress
Attached is my work.