Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
ENG 125 Introduction to Literature DQ 1 Week 2
Literary Techniques and Their Connection to Conflict in Literature
Prepare: Prior to beginning your initial post, read the required materials and review the handouts, Plot, Theme, and Conflict and List of Literary Techniques. In addition, read Chapters 4 through 7 of Journey into Literature and choose a story from the textbook.
Reflect: All stories have a theme that forms the plot. Also, literary elements and techniques contribute to creating and highlighting the theme. Reflect on the theme and literary elements and techniques in the story you have chosen to read.
Write: Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. The minimum word count does not include references.In this discussion you will
- Describe the core conflict represented in the story.
- Describe the theme of the story.
- Select three literary elements/techniques in the story and describe them.
- Explain how the elements/techniques illustrate the theme and conflict expressed in the story.
- Incorporate readings found in Chapters 4 through 7 to help illustrate the points you make
MAKE sure to refer to the TEXT.
Text: Clugston, R. W. (2014). Journey into literature (2nd ed.) [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
If you have any questions in regards to this DQ please feel free to contact me. Thank you.