ENG 225 week 3 Quiz
In this pack of ENG 225 Week 3 Quiz you will find the answers to the next points:
1. Which of the following is not one of the three basic reasons to use dialogue in movies?
2. Repeating a single frame over and over on the final print of a film results in which of the following effects?
3. What is the name of the process used to create everyday sound effects in films?
4. What is the purpose of using the familiar device known as a clapboard?
5. What did filmmakers consider to be the advantage of silent films?
6. Why do silent films often seem to move faster than modern sound films?
7. Which of the following transitions involves a fade-in superimposed over a fade-out?
8. What was the first decade in which most major motion pictures were full-fledged talking pictures?
9. According to scholars, what is one way the advent of talking pictures changed the behavior of movie audiences?
10. Which of the following was the first 100 percent all-talking film?
*** 225 **** 3 ****Attached: ENG-225 week 3 quiz.zip