Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Ethics, Compliance Auditing, and Emerging IssuesTo prepare for this assignment, review Chapter 9 in the course text, as well as the article on compliance program auditing by Usnick and Usnick (2013).
Ethics, Compliance Auditing, and Emerging Issues
To prepare for this assignment, review Chapter 9 in the course text, as well as the article on compliance program auditing by Usnick and Usnick (2013). In addition, read Chapter 10 in the course text. Review Table 10.3: Global Risks 2014, and select one of the risk areas: economic, environmental, geopolitical, societal, or technological.
For this assignment, imagine that you have been tasked with creating a proposal for the new CEO of your organization. You have been asked to create a proposal that establishes an ethics program, as well as develop a training plan, and develop a plan to conduct compliance auditing. Your proposal must include the following:
· Describe an emerging global risk that is either economic, environmental, geopolitical, societal, or technological.
· Identify all countries that might be associated with the risk.
· Describe the effects of the risk on each country.
· Evaluate the role of ethical decision-making in business organizations as the role pertains to your global risk.
· Analyze the impact of business ethics on stakeholder relationships.
· Analyze why it is necessary to create an ethics program, conduct training, and engage in compliance auditing.
· Design a training plan for ethical considerations and social responsibility as it relates to the key risk area and the countries you have selected. The training plan must include the following:
o The goals of the training program
o The objectives of the training program
o The learning methods/activities of the training program
o How the training program will be evaluated
· Describe how the training will be conducted
· Describe how compliance auditing will be conducted.
· Summarize the key findings
· Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page and references page) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a separate title page with the following
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must use at least three scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to the course text and the Usnick and Usnick (2013) article.
o The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- 22 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $30.00. See answer's preview
******** is *** ********** * **** a ***** copy message *** can **** * *** ************