Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
The evaluation paper must be about making competative choices between two options. The paper should be APA format, no less than two full pages, not including referrences.
You need at least two sources, one on each option. You may use generic sources such a Wikipedia or you may get a bonus for using extra sources. You can’t do both.
Teacher suggest a structure for the evalutation paper something like this:
1) Introduction to the paper
2) Brief discussion of Option One
3) Brief discussion of Option Two
4) Criteria—this may also include what was not important to your decision, how you will weigh the crieteria, and why they are important to you.
5) Evaluating options based on your first criteria
6) Evaluating options based on your second criteria
7) Evaluating options based on your third criteria
8) Selection and implications as you review