Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Explain why Peter Drucker is considered the father of modern management ? Briefly outline who pioneered the methods of Scientific Management ?
- Explain why Peter Drucker is considered the father of modern management?
- Briefly outline who pioneered the methods of Scientific Management?
- Describe the impact on workers if they are treated as a resource instead of as a cost.
- Identify some of the special methods associated with Scientific management.
- Describe the purpose of Fayol's hierarchies of industrial organization.
- Outline a few of the innovations of Henry Ford in the first true industrial assembly line.
- Describe the methods and tools used in time and motion analysis in Scientific management.
- What are the profound and philosophical goals and benefits of a modern industrial society, according to Frederick Winslow Taylor, and how can they be achieved?
- How might different cultures respond ethically, morally, politically to the pressures of modern industrial management? Clue: when you see the word "culture" remember that it does not always mean "ethnicity". Think of culture of trades and craftsmanship compared to the culture of efficiency and profits. Consider also the difference in readings by Americans (with one culture) and Europeans (with a different culture).
- How is "maximum prosperity" to be achieved by ever improving automation combined with skilled labor?
- Why does not maximum efficiency reduce jobs according to Taylor?
- Explain what Fayol means when he says management ". . . should not be confused with government." Evaluate the soundness and clarity of this idea.
- Describe briefly the changes happening in the US workforce, according to Peter Drucker, and what is causing the changes.