Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
PAPER FORMAT - 5 TO 8 full pages. Double spaced Font 12. (You have to write a minimum of 5 pages and you can exceed 8 pages if you want to - limit it to 10 pages max)
1) ABSTRACT - make sure you have an abstract in the beginning of your paper. This would be a general summary of the paper in one paragraph. the aim would be to give the reader an overall idea of the paper (aims, research questions, methods, results)
2)INTRODUCTION- The introduction of the paper is where you introduce the reader to the topic/theme of the paper and then direct your research aims and questions.
3)BODY OF THE PAPER - Build up your argument in the body of the paper. Most important part of the paper. Remember to related your topic to urban!
4)ANALYSIS AND CONCLUSION- these can be two sections or merged into one - depending on your topic.
5)Make sure you end the paper with possible solutions and way forward.
6)I highly encourage you to divide your paper into different sections - that is helpful both for the writer and reader. Have headings for each section!
7) Always make sure there is a flow in your writing - the paper should be continuous and not abrupt!
8) In text CITATIONS - if you are quoting something from book or article or taking particular data - make sure you cite that book or journal article. I recommend APA Format for intext citations and bibliography
9) BIBLIOGRAPHY - At the end of the paper, make sure you attach your bibilography- make two sections academic references (10 academic sources required) and then non-academic (news articles and websites) Bibliography has to be there!
10) DEADLINE- you are supposed to submit the paper by 6th May Saturday midnight. NO LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!