Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Final Paper Draft and Peer Review
I HAVE INCLUDED THE 2 PEER REVIEWS FOR THE ASSIGNMENT AND 2 DRAFTS FOR THE RESEARCH PROJECT PROPOSAL. I AM NEEDING HELP GETTING THIS BACK ON TRACK. THE FORMATTING AND LAYOUT AND OVERALL IS JUST NOT GOOD. PLEASE HELP REVISE THIS AND GET ME BACK ON TRACK TO WHAT A PROPOSAL SHOULD LOOK LIKE.
-Read the comments your two peer reviewers (THEY ARE ATTACHED)gave you on your proposal in Week One, and make any necessary adjustments to your project (You need not take all their advice, but you should take that which would improve your paper.). Complete the first draft of your paper and upload it to the discussion forum by Day 3.
-Note that this is not a rough draft; it is a finished first draft, ready to be read and evaluated. You will be graded on whether your draft completes all the requirements for the Final Paper assignment, but the actual writing and content of your draft will not be graded until you have had a chance to revise it based on the feedback you receive from your peers.
-Final paper assignment is as follows:
- Must be 15 to 20 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least 10 scholarly sources, including a minimum of five from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
NO PLAGERISM PLEASE