Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Please refer to the following for information about accessing and using LabSim:
- Getting Started with LabSim
- LabSim Navigation
Click here to refer to the instructions for the Unit 4 Lab tasks.
Individual Project (60 points):
Prepare a short Word document (1-2 pages) that describes your impression about the importance of the security mechanisms reviewed (authentication, encryption, firewalls, etc.) and how they might be useful in the Group Project. Submit your paper to the Group Project area.
Group Project (100 Points):
Your team has been contracted by Laplata Trucking Company (LTC), which provides trucking services throughout the Maryland, Washington D.C., and Virginia area. LTC is planning to expand its business offices to two major cities: Chicago, Illinois and Boston, Massachusetts. Your team needs to identify the equipment that is necessary to extend LTC's Wide Area Network (WAN) to these two cities. Both of the new offices reside in two-story buildings. There will be approximately 300 individuals housed in the Boston office and 125 individuals in the Chicago office.
Your team needs to put together the network design for each of these offices. Requirements for this network project include high availability, security, and the best performance possible. The solution for each location must include a graphical design showing topology, network devices, media, and so on. Provide your recommendations for installing and for maintaining this network hardware. Explain considerations concerning the integration of network products from different vendors.
Provide a PowerPoint slide presentation of 10 slides. Include text and graphics concerning your proposed design for the network infrastructures at these two locations. Slide notes must explain the diagrams, equipment represented, and associated functions for network components. Include the following in your presentation:
- Title slide including names of team members (Slide 1)
- Introduction of topics (Slide 2)
- The goals of this project (Slide 3)
- Primary benefits of the extended network solution being presented (Slide 3)
- Advantages and disadvantages of the solution at each location (Slide 4)
- Graphical diagrams for each location (Slides 5-6)
- Graphical diagram showing connectivity of the two new locations with the existing locations (Slide 7)
- Explanations and summation about technologies employed to introduce high availability, performance, and security (Slide 8)
- Summary of high level plan regarding installation, maintenance, integration and configuration of network solution (Slide 9)
- Final slide should be References list that aligns with the citations in the presentation (Slide 10)
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.