Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
For your case study, read the sections titled "Visionary" through "Affiliative Summary" of the following article from the required reading assignment:Preston, G., Moon, J., Simon, R.,
For your case study, read the sections titled "Visionary" through "Affiliative Summary" of the following article from the required reading assignment:
Preston, G., Moon, J., Simon, R., Allen, S., & Kossi, E. (2015). The relevance of emotional intelligence in project leadership. Journal of Information Technology and Economic Development, 6(1), 16-40.
In your case study, be sure to address the following items:
- Include a brief statement as to which of the leadership styles (visionary, coaching, affiliative, democratic, pacesetting, and commanding) presented in the article that you are most comfortable employing, in general.
- Select and analyze one of the scenarios below. Be sure to provide the number of the scenario you chose.
Scenario 1: As a manager, you have two employees who have a difficult time working together. While nothing specifically unprofessional has been done by either one of them, other team members have expressed concern that the differences between them are causing tension, and some other team members are having difficulty performing their work. Some have even gone so far as to say that the situation is causing a hostile work environment.
Scenario 2: You are a newly hired department director, brought on board to help turn around a struggling department. The members of this department are highly educated and are taking steps to improve the professional development of department members. Despite these efforts, they feel they are underappreciated and also feel that they lack a voice in the direction in which the department is moving. You have leadership experience in a variety of industries.
- Based on your understanding of the discussed leadership styles in the article, which would you choose to handle this situation?
- What elements of that style do you feel will be most helpful in resolving the problems faced?
- How would you proceed with handling the scenario?
- How does the role of leadership in the decision-making process serve to establish an organizational climate oriented to meet business goals?