Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Fun with Fallacies: equivocation, false authority, ad hominem, appeal to ignorance, or bandwagon, assignment help
"Fun with Fallacies"
- Post a rhetorical situation of your own creation in which one of following fallacies is used: equivocation, false authority, ad hominem, appeal to ignorance, or bandwagon. Feel free to use dialog, examples, personal experience, etc., but your depiction of the fallacy's use and dynamic should be spot on. Naturally, you must reveal which fallacy you are describing. Click here for a student sample.
- Watch this video and critique it briefly. For example:
- Which aspects of the production were well done, in your opinion?
- Which kinda sucked?
- Do you feel like you learned anything about fallacies? What?
- Would you watch another video in the series?