Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
he product/service referred to in the report? Is the product elastic or inelastic? What is the supply demand and market like for this product/service?...
- Discuss what is the product/service referred to in the report? Is the product elastic or inelastic?
- What is the supply demand and market like for this product/service? (see pages 92-98)
- What are the possible substitute and/or complementary products for the one mentioned in the
- Are the Positive or Normative statements mentioned anywhere?
- Do you observe any indication of shift in demand/supply and where do you believe the equilibrium
- What is the influence of tax on the product/service? (See pages 44-47).
- Surplus/shortage of the product/service in Australian higher education
- When appropriate provide appropriately labelled graphs for above questions.