Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
White-Collar CrimeWhite-collar crime has come of age. Instead of confidence swindles, and stings, computers are the tool for the new-age criminal. Address the following in your paper:
- Describe three of the new-age crimes termed “white collar crime.”
- Identify and discuss criminal investigative techniques employed in the white-collar crimes you described.
- Explain the similarities and differences of white-collar investigation techniques compared to other crimes.
- Identify the unique attributes of the investigation of white-collar crime.
- In addition to the suggestions presented in Criminal Investigation, explain how society can work to prevent this type of crime. What does our text suggest?
The paper must be two to four pages in length (excluding reference and title pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least two academic resources, one of which can be found in the Ashford University Library, to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.