Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Help in writing my lab report. Describe the purpose and hypothesis of the experiment. (What are you trying to prove or see?
Help in writing my lab report.
- Describe the purpose and hypothesis of the experiment. (What are you trying to prove or see?)
- List/show the materials used.
- Describe the procedure. (Describe the steps of the experiment and what you did so that a classmate could replicate if they wanted.)
- Describe and display the results. (What happened? Hint: Some of the data may be easier to show in charts or with graphics.)
- Answer the following explanatory and interpretative questions:
- Why do you think you achieved the results that you did?
- Did anything unexpected happen?
- Do the data/results support the hypothesis? Why? (Show using specific references to the data.)