Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I have attached my outline and thesis I need plagiarism free work!!!
Due Week 10 and worth 120 points
You have already developed a thesis statement and developed an outline in which you explored two (2) real-life international incidents from the past five (5) years involving the United States as they received an elevated status as a world power. Now you will develop the final paper in which you explore your main points in detail.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you introduce your paper with your previously crafted thesis statement. Using one of the following documents, describe the two (2) international events involving the US military from the past five (5) years you investigated that can be traced back to a foreign policy created after the Civil War
- Marshall Plan—George Marshall
- Alfred Thayer Mahan’s theory of the Navy
- Roosevelt Corollary—Theodore Roosevelt
- Truman Doctrine—Harry Truman
- Bush Doctrine—George W. Bush
- Message on War—Woodrow Wilson
- Four Freedoms—Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Discuss two (2) international events involving the US military from the past five (5) years that can be traced back to a foreign policy created after the Civil War.
- Discuss three (3) aspects of US history since 1865 that has led to the US’s rise as a world super power policeman.
- Identify three (3) international incidents since World War II where America has taken on a policing role.
- Determine three (3) driving forces that fueled international policy decisions involving the international incidents you outlined previously. (Consider treaties, exit strategies, elections, wars, etc.)
- Use at least three (3) academic references besides or in addition to the textbook. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the rise of the United States to a world “superpower” and how that status has shaped its internal developments in recent decades.
- Recognize the major turning points in American history since the Civil War.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary U.S. history.
- Write clearly and concisely about contemporary U.S. history using proper writing mechanics.