Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Need some assist with this.... must be from Corbett online history book for reference.... written in turbian style.
All questions below are based upon the following prompt: What were the economic consequences of the geographic expansion of the United States between1763and1850?
1. Brainstorm/Scattershoot and then describe and explain (so name and tell how) the United States acquired each major piece of new territory between 1763 and 1850.
2. Brainstorm/Scattershoot and then list at least 10 consequences of the acquisition of new territory and expansion westward between 1763-1850.
3. Reflect on your answers above. If you were asked to write a paragraph in response to the prompt above, what would be your rule of three thesis statement?
4. Now provide three pieces of detailed and specific historical examples that would support your thesis statement.
5. Identify at least one primary document from those assigned in the course that you could use as evidence for economic consequences of expansion.