Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Using the knowledge from the Lynda.com® "Visual Basic Essential Training" video series, complete the following assignment:
Design, implement, test, and debug a Visual Basic® program to create a simple home utility auditing program.
Conform to my published VB coding standards.
The user should be able to accomplish the following:
- Enter the dollar cost per kilowatt-hour.
- Select a home appliance from this exact list of home appliances:
- Hair Dryer
- Electric Wok
- Enter the power needed in kilowatts (kW) for the selected appliance.
- Enter the number of hours used per day for the selected appliance.
The program should do the following:
- Validate that the data entered has the correct format and is within a reasonable range.
- Calculate and display the daily dollar cost for operating a home appliance when the user clicks the calculate button.
Constraints: Use reasonable real-world appliance power ratings in kilowatts (kw); similar to those provided in materials. Note that a normal wall outlet can source up to 1.5 kw. Use common sense to evaluate your results; for example, your electric bill shouldn't exceed your rent.
Design a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for the program that will be intuitive for a novice user.
Write the code for the program and test the results.
Create a zipped folder of the project.