Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Assignment 1: Factorial Analysis of Variance in SPSS
Earlier this week, you practiced using factorial ANOVA models with SPSS and, ideally, used the Collaboration Lab to ask, answer, and otherwise address any questions you had. In this Assignment, you apply what you learned to answer a social research question using factorial ANOVA.
- Review the datasets provided.
- Construct a research question with social change implications based on one of those datasets.
- Be sure to focus on the assumptions of this test and ask yourself, âDoes it make sense to interpret the mean of this dependent variable?â
- Remember that you will need categorical predictor variables.
Use SPSS to answer the research question you constructed. Then, compose a 1- to 2-paragraph analysis in APA format in which you answer the following questions:
- What is the null hypothesis for your question?
- What research design(s) would align with this question?
- What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
- What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
- If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
- What is the answer to your research question?
- What are the possible implications of social change?
NOTE: Be sure to include ALL your datasav output with your analysis. I am uploading the data in excel form and SPSS please convert back to SPSS and provide all the output tables in your Word document and here is some additional datasav that you can possibly choose only 1 is required.
Note the output is required from SPSS; however, this site you are not able to click and get it or can I upload the dataset so I converted them to Excel and you can convert them back to SPSS to get the output only the Afrobarometer you can get online I put the link and if you are using that. ALL AREAS MUST BE CITED AND REFERENCED IN APA
The Media References is the attached PDF
Laureate Education (Producer). (2017k). Introduction to Factorial analysis of variance [Video file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
Laureate Education (Producer). (2017f). Factorial analysis of variance [Video file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
Please use any other references if you have to