Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I need help with this
My part is highlighted:
Address the following items:
- Provide a brief overview of your selected case.
- Discuss the biological, psychological, and social factors involved in your selected case.
- Use your selected case study to explain which interventions would be appropriate in the field of clinical psychology. For each intervention you select, provide the following:
- The rationale for selecting the intervention
- What would be done
- Who would be involved
- In what setting the intervention would occur
- Which area the intervention is targeting, such as biological, psychological, or social factors
Use information from at least three peer-reviewed publications to support your points.
Format your analysis consistent with APA guidelines, including a reference page.
it must have the biological, psychological, and social factors involved in Hector's case. The textbook mentions them so you have them as a reference.
· Biological factors.
Advances in biological factors have pushed human awareness on the connection between physical and psychological connection. Full understanding of any problem whether emotional or behavioral is considered a likely biological problem.
Ø According to medical research, a strong biological influence on noticeable characteristics such as height, hair color and weight has been proven by to be valid.
· Social factors.
Social and cultural factors have a huge influence on behavior. An individual behavior id influenced by his/her cultural behavior and largely political and social factors. include
Ø The weather
Ø Religious background and
Ø Sexual orientation
· Psychological factors.
These factors are because of tendencies by those who an individual looks up to for guidance. They include
Ø The upbringing of an individual,
Ø Care given to one,
Ø Influences by elders and
Ø What an individual is encouraged to pursue