Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I need someone who has IBM SPSS to complete a discussion.
Whether in a scholarly or practitioner setting, good research and data analysis should have the benefit of peer feedback. For this Discussion, you will post your response to the hypothesis test, along with the results. Be sure and remember that the goal is to obtain constructive feedback to improve the research and its interpretation, so please view this as an opportunity to learn from one another.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review this weekâs Learning Resources and media program related to one-way ANOVA testing.
- Using the SPSS software, open the General Social Survey dataset found in this weekâs Learning Resources.
To access the information you need, please use this link https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/U... to log in and the password is Pitbull93!
The class is Quantitative Reasoning and I am in Week 7. All data sets should be found there.
- Using the General Social Survey dataset, construct a research question that can be answered by a one-way ANOVA.
By Day 3
Use SPSS to answer the research question. Post your response to the following:
- What is your research question?
- What is the null hypothesis for your question?
- What research design would align with this question?
- What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
- What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
- If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
- Explain your results for a lay audience and further explain what the answer is to your research question.