Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
If you were going to write a program about joining a club, what would it be and how could people join? Think about the membership requirements. Would...
If you were going to write a program about joining a club, what would it be and how could people join? Think about the membership requirements. Would members have to be between certain ages? Would they have to like certain things? Would they need certain skills? Because you are president of the club, you get to decide the criteria! (Just make sure the conditions are school appropriate.)
Follow these steps to begin your planning:
- Make a club name and explain your club's purpose.
- List the conditions (at least three) to be a member of your club. Remember you have learned about if, if-else, elif, and logical operators (and, or, not), so you can test for just about anything.
It's time to design your program by writing pseudocode. Be sure to detail the input, calculations, decisions, and output. Your program must include the following elements:
- Input statements
- Three input statements requesting data (numeric or non-numeric) from the user
- Use of the int() and float() functions, if needed
- Decision statements
- One if, if-else, or elif statement
- One logical operator (and, or, not) in a Boolean condition
- Output statements
- Create clear and well organized output to display messages that show the user's input and the results of the decision statements.
- Show proper use of the str() function, if needed.
- Use a list to store values.
I need help on how to start this program.