Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Imagine that you work for an organization that has no Internet use policy; employees use the Internet in whatever way they want using company-owned...
Imagine that you work for an organization that has no Internet use policy; employees use the Internet in whatever way they want using company-owned personal computers (PCs). Could this cause a problem for the organization?
The answer to these questions is obvious. Security policies are essential in today's world. However, the flip side to this is that at times these policies also cause problems.
- Consider the following IT security policies and the level of protection each policy provides in the context of your chosen scenario:Internet use policy
- External device use policy
- Employee identity (ID) policy
- Computer use policy
Address the following:
- How would each policy help the situation?
- How might each policy hinder the situation?