Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Donald Trump on Terrorism and National Security
Blog Entry Guidelines
Blog entries are submitted through the “Current Events Blog” link under information.
• Read the article and/or watch the video
• Summarize the content of the article in one paragraph. You do not need to go into significant detail, but imagine you are explaining the article to your roommate – how would you describe it?
• In the second paragraph, make a connection to something we have talked about in class and/or an article we have read and/or something you hope we do talk about – something that worries you etc.
• Include a link to the article and/or video that you use.
• When you post your blog, use your name as the name of the blog. Put all entries under your name so it is a continuous blog. It is easier to read if you cut and paste rather than attach a document.
• Other students may have chosen the same article and/or same event and that is fine.