Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Initial DraftOverview For this assignment, you’re going to begin to work on your site. Instructions Based on your storyboard and client feedback (professor’s comments), create three pages of your site
For this assignment, you’re going to begin to work on your site.
Based on your storyboard and client feedback (professor’s comments), create three pages of your site that include the following:
- Navigation links that are consistent on all pages.
- At least two folders in your file structure.
- Information about the site’s purpose on the homepage (named index.html).
- Images on at least two pages.
- A link to a specific location on one page from a different page.
- Two different lists.
Now that you have begun to write your pages in HTML, please add the following to a comment in the of your work:
- Name, date, week #, class with section, and campus # (for example, CIS373001VA016).
Always zip your work into a single folder for uploading to Blackboard. You’ll want to keep each week separate so that you can review earlier iterations of your site, in case you want to revert to something based on feedback from your professor.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Implement knowledge of HTML and client feedback to a draft of a website.