Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Instructions:As you have learned, the role of the ethical professional in the healthcare field requires conscious decision-making and consideration for all parties involved. As a future leader in heal
As you have learned, the role of the ethical professional in the healthcare field requires conscious decision-making and consideration for all parties involved. As a future leader in healthcare administration, it is important to understand various industry regulations that protect patients and providers in an effort to make an appropriate decision with a caring response.
In this unit, you will use the six-step process to work through an ethical issue in healthcare to make an appropriate, caring response. By the end of this unit, you will be able to identify various healthcare industry regulations that protect patients and providers. Likewise, as a result, you will be able to discuss the proper moral limits of intervention.
To begin, select one (1) of the following stories from your textbook from which to address the assignment requirements:
- The Story of Mitch Rice, Gail Campis, the Belangers, and the Botched Home Visit (p. 123)
- The Story of Maureen Gudonis and Isaias Echevarria (p. 153)
- The Story of Simon Kapinsky and the Interprofessional Ethics Subcommittee to Implement a Green Health Plan (p. 179)
In a 5-7 page paper (excluding title page and reference list), address the following:
- Summarize the story briefly providing the ethical dilemma and parties involved.
- Discuss three healthcare rules, regulations, or laws relevant to the story (in additional to national laws, you will need to research industry-specific regulations based on your story selection).
- Thoroughly discuss each phase of the six-step process relative to your story selection.
- Recommend an appropriate, caring response that aligns with industry-specific regulations and ethical standards.
Report your findings noting the following standards:
- Current APA formatting (e.g. title page, citations, conclusion, reference page, etc.) should be used.
- Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are expected.
- Plagiarism, self-plagiarism, unoriginal work, and unattributed content is not permitted and will result in action pursuant to the University’s Plagiarism Policy and Procedures.
- 1319 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $25.00. See answer's preview
*** ***** ** ******* with this ********** kindly ************* ******