Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Intentional Torts & Negligence
This ATC Exercise relates to Chapter 7: Intentional Torts and Chapter 8: Negligence and Strict Liability. Remember, these assignments are now Extra Credit. Each submission is worth 10 points to be credited towards your final grade.
1. Find the statute of limitations for three tort claims in Washington. Provide the citation and the provisions.
2. Find and summarize a news paper article discussing any type of tort discussed in class.
3. Find the 2010 Washington state case addressing the issue of assumption of the risk and inmate suicide. Provide a summary of the facts and how the court applied the doctrine.
4. Give an example of case wherein the facts gave rise to both civil and criminal charges being filed against the same individual or corporation?
5. Give an example (and citation) for a strict liability offense under the RCWs.
6. Give an example (and citation) for a strict liability offense under a city ordinance.
7. What is Washington State's position on contributory negligence and how such may impact a person's claim?