Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Intro to Graduate Studies
In this initial SLP, you will use the The Student Guide to Writing a High Quality Academic Paper guide to complete a sample paper in accord with the formatting requirements you will use throughout your graduate degree program.
To begin, please review The Student Guide to Writing a High Quality Academic Paper.
In addition to reviewing The Student Guide to Writing a High Quality Academic Paper, I would like you to briefly review Dr. Drummond McNaughton's guide for writing high-quality papers: Dr. Drumm's Writing Tips.
Complete the Sample SLP using The Student Guide to Writing a High Quality Academic Paper.
Keys to the Assignment
Download the Module 1 SLP – Formatting Exercise paper. Then, using The Student Guide to Writing a High Quality Academic Paper as a guide, do the following:
- Complete the Cover Page.
- After you have read the paper, write an introductory paragraph.
- Insert appropriate titled section heading where requested.
- Provide in-text citations where requested.
- Write a concluding paragraph.
- Properly format your end references, placing them in the correct sequence.
- Be sure to look for other formatting errors not noted above!
- Save your completed paper, and upload your assignment before the due date.
APA Sample Paper. (2015). Purdue OWL. Retrieved from https://owl.english.purdue.edu/media/pdf/20090212013008_560.pdf
SLP Assignment Expectations
At Trident University, your assignments will be evaluated using grading rubrics. While every assignment is assessed using one of the rubrics, grading rubrics may differ across assignments. Should you need help locating the grading rubric for this SLP, be sure to watch the following video: http://permalink.fliqz.com/aspx/permalink.aspx?at=b13c1b2c864344a68565357ea2f9f7ff&a=e635c1442edf4f4f9952a5d4ddef7bf0