Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Introduction, Background, and Theory FrameworkIn the first project component, you will: 1) introduce the topic of your policy analysis; 2) define a policy problem, including any relevant ethical conce
Introduction, Background, and Theory Framework
In the first project component, you will: 1) introduce the topic of your policy analysis; 2) define a policy problem, including any relevant ethical concerns; and 3) identify and apply a policy analysis theoretical framework related to your policy problem.
Assignment, the layout of your brief will consist of the following;
1. Introduction to the topic focus of your policy analysis.
2. Background and definition of the problem focus of your policy analysis.
3. Identification and application of a policy analysis theoretical framework.
You are expected to follow these requirements:
· Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current edition APA style and format.
· Number of resources: Minimum of 8–10 peer-reviewed resources.
· Length of paper:8 typed, double-spaced pages, including title page and references.
· Font and font size: Arial, 12 points.
Please make the below one of your references attach you will find some information to use.
Kraft, M. E., & Furlong, S. R. (2018). Public policy: Politics, analysis, and alternatives. (6th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publishing