Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
DUE 5/17/17 @ 10PM CST 600-800 WORDS IN APA FORMAT
Write a 600–800 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas..
As the firm looks for ways to offset the domestic downturn in sales, Deborah, the CEO of your company, wants to determine if a global strategy is a good fit for the organization. She has designated you as the manager for this project. You will work with your team to develop a global marketing plan for your organization.
You begin your research in deciding if and what the global strategy should be. You get your team together and begin to discuss a plan on how you will research this possibility.
You start the meeting by saying "Let’s brainstorm and start to get a plan together for a possible globalization strategy. Tiffany, I’d like you work with me to begin researching possible locations."
Tiffany says, "I think we need to research some locations, but I think there is more to it than that. There still needs to be a decision on the type of strategy or approach we are taking. Would we use a multidomestic approach, a global approach, or a transnational approach? I’m still not entirely convinced a global strategy is the answer."
“Great point, Tiffany. It is obvious to me as well that we need to explore a strategy that will put us in a better position to handle the economic downturn. We have to provide the board with the facts. They seem to be leaning in the direction of a global strategy, but I'm not sure it's the right move either. That's why we need to do research.”
Discuss the following:
- How do you define a global strategy?
- Are there other international strategies, and how do they differ?
- Identify a minimum of 3 possible countries and location options for globalization. Research each of these locations in the furniture industry, and document both the pros and cons of using these in global strategy.
- What country would you choose? What evidence can you provide in support of your choice?
- What evidence might somebody else, who does not agree with you, provide to support his or her choice?
- What could you tell somebody else to show he or she is wrong?