Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Kim Woods Only
This the discussion
In preparation for the Unit 5 Assignment, we will discuss possible topics for your newsletter. Possible topics for your newsletter could include : strategies to promote literacy at home, health and nutrition tips, the importance of parental involvement in education, the importance of play in early childhood or strategies for managing challenging behavior.
- Share the topic that you are considering for your newsletter.
- Why are these topics important or relevant to your community?
- Share the strategies that you might include to support parents or student learning in the areas selected.
- Describe any challenges or questions you have related to the Assignment.
- Discuss any resources you consider valuable in writing your newsletter.
- Consider all of the course/program outcomes. How does the topic for your newsletter meet one or more course/program outcomes (please be sure to state the course/program outcome and why the learning meets that outcome).
- Need Reference for it
Family and Community Newsletter
This Assignment assesses the following course outcome:
CE499-2: Child, Family, and Community Relationships: Develop, plan, and implement strategies for building family and community relationships. (BSEC-2)
This week, you will develop a newsletter to meet the objective of building family and community relationships. Reflect on what you have learned in your degree plan in this area and apply this knowledge to your newsletter.
This newsletter should be professionally presented and contain helpful tips for the parents with whom you work or with whom you expect to work. You will have the opportunity to choose your area of focus. Some topics could include: supporting children at home, literacy development, promoting positive behavior.
Your newsletter should include the following:
- A welcome that introduces the topic you will address and coveys a warm and welcoming message to parents and families.
- Strategies to support parents or student learning at home.
- At least two community resources in your newsletter that could benefit parents.
Be sure to use the Unit 5 Assignment Template in Doc Sharing and proofread your work: you should have no spelling or grammar errors. You are not required to use APA format for this Assignment. However, your newsletter should be professionally and neatly presented. Include pictures or other graphics to make the newsletter appealing.
You will also include this Assignment in your e-Portfolio under this course/program outcome: CE499-2: Child, Family, and Community Relationships: Develop, plan, and implement strategies for building family and community relationships. (BSEC-2)