Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Personal Philosophy of Education
Focus of the Final PaperUsing your five chapter summaries (i.e., your journals which synthesized the key points of each chapter) as a point of departure, generate a seven paragraph essay encompassing your personal philosophy of education. This should represent a culmination of your learning in this course and a synthesis of your current knowledge as an educator. Your final paper must include:
- An introduction in which you reflect on your learning and the major focus points of the course
- Five body paragraphs comprising each of your chapter summaries
- A conclusion that encompasses the essence of your foundational beliefs as an educator and how they will inform your teaching and learning in the future
For support in writing a capstone essay, use the following sample as a reference. Writing the Final Paper The Final Paper
- Must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your final paper.