Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
M5_A2 Assignment 2: Discussion—Supply Chain Careers
Assignment 2: Discussion—Supply Chain Careers
Choosing a career path can help you set professional goals and achieve desired results. In the area of Supply Chain, various career path are available. Visit some professional organizations' (related to Supply Chain) websites and review various career alternatives. Then select one which is best suited for you. Discuss why you selected that particular career, your strengths and weakness concerning the career, and your concerns about the career.
After your initial post:
- Constructively evaluate your classmates' decisions based on their strengths and weaknesses.
- Share any careers that you have come across that your classmates may be interested in based on their strengths and weaknesses.
Write your initial response in a minimum of 200–300 words. Apply APA standards to the citation of sources.
Beginning Sunday, May 28, 2017, post your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area.Through Wednesday, May 31, 2017, comment on at least two of your peers’ responses.
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read all posts from your peers.
- Respond to feedback on your post and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Provide substantive comments by contributing new, relevant information or quotes from course readings, academic and trade journals, company websites, or other sources; building on the remarks or questions of others; or sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences.
- Make sure your writing is clear, concise, and organized; demonstrates ethical scholarship through accurate representation and attribution of sources; and displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Grading Criteria and Rubric
All discussion assignments in this course will be graded using a rubric. Download the discussion rubric and read it carefully to understand the expectations.