Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Marilyn Munroe and Michael Jackson struggled with depressant drugs and died from an overdose. Depressant drugs, including alcohol, present a tremendous danger when combined. Discuss why depressant dru
- Marilyn Munroe and Michael Jackson struggled with depressant drugs and died from an overdose. Depressant drugs, including alcohol, present a tremendous danger when combined. Discuss why depressant drugs are most commonly abused, why the potentiated effects of these drugs can be so deadly and what can be done to help the public understand the danger. Be sure to support your findings with research. List the resources you used in your essay. Your essay should be at least one page long (single spaced).
- Compare and contrast barbiturates and benzodiazepines. Why are they prescribed? How long should they be taken, what are the side effects, what is contra-indicated (are there things that should not be done when on them)? What is the difference between drugs that sedate and drugs that are hypnotics? What is the difference between long-acting and short-acting barbiturates and benzodiazepines? Why is the withdrawal from these drugs so dangerous?
- Antihistamines have anticholinergic effects. What are they and how long do they last? What are the side-effects of taking these drugs for a long period of time? Can these drugs interfere with driving safely? Write a short essay on what you discovered. Be sure to list the resources used.
- Prolonged heavy drinking causes various types of health issue. Write a one-page essay on the long term possible effects of heavy alcohol consumption. Be sure to describe mental and physical damage that can occur.
- Alcohol has been a part of history since the first grapes fell from the bush. Write up a one-page paper discussing the role alcohol has played in American history.