Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Matching a.Credit Risk b.Liquidity Risk c.Interest Rate Risk d.Off-Balance-Sheet Risk e.Foreign Exchange Risk f.Country or Sovereign Risk...
c.Interest Rate Risk
e.Foreign Exchange Risk
f.Country or Sovereign Risk
1. Weak firewall and anti-virus protection on a bank,s website
2. Short-term deposits are used to invest in long term mortgages
3. Weak systems in place to detect customer's money laundering activities
4 Continuous losses which erode the financial institution's shareholders' equity
5. Lending to customers with low credit scores
6. Borrowers with loan balances that are more than 180 days past due.
7. a depositor wishes to break a 365-day time deposit on day 35
8. Closure of ATMs for repairs
9. A phishing scam on the bank's customers
10. A credit card customer has declared bankruptcy
11. Providing fixed rate loans while the Federal Reserve is proposing to increase interest rates.
12. Issuing a guarantee to a customer's trade creditor
13. Treasury manager defrauded the bank of over $50 million
14. War in a foreign country has adversely affected the bank's international operations
15. The bank has approved a line of credit of $1 million to a customer
16. A US bank holding AAA-rated bonds denominated in British pounds
17. Borrower tells the bank that he has to close his main operations in Venezuela
18. Bank teller incorrectly issues a $100 bill to a customer instead of a $10 bill
19. Chair of the Federal Reserve System announced that it intends to progressively increase rates but at a modest pace
20. Bank is trying to sell a portion of its loan portfolio but buyers are only willing to pay $0.45 dollar even though they are worth $0. 90 per dollar