Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Analyze “A Rose For Emily"
----Using close reading techniques, develop an argumentative thesis for your analysis.
----three-four-page paper that supports your thesis.not including the annotated bibliography.
-----You are required to reference and use material from one secondary source in this essay.
----- formatted in MLA style, include a Works Cited page and an annotated bibliography.
Specific instructions for the annotated bibliography portion:
At the end of the essay, provide a Writing Process Summation
- Why did you choose this story?
- How did you arrive at your understanding and assertion about the poem?
- What were the points you made in this essay?
- How did you revise this?
- What do you want your reader to see from your essay?
- The Norton Introduction to Literature
- William Faulkner, “A Rose for Emily,” p. 298