MGT 216 Week 3 Team Assignment Ford Pinto Case Study
This paper of MGT 216 Week 3 Team Assignment Ford Pinto Case Study comprehends:
Read the following case studies:
1) The Ford Pinto Case in Ch. 12 of Business Ethics (DeGeorge, 2006, pp. 298-299)
2) Issue 15: Was Ford to Blame in the Pinto Case? in Ch. 4 of Taking Sides (Newton & Ford, 2008, pp. 291-319)
In a 1000 to 1200-word paper, address the following:
1) If you were involved in the ethical dilemma discussed in the case study, what solution would you recommend? Support your decision with examples and supporting information.
2) Explain ways in which external social pressures have influenced your decision.
3) There is a term in art called the Period Eye, referring to the way a viewer looks at something through the eyes of the time in which it was painted or happened. Examine the case with a Period Eye. Is the solution you have formulated today the same as that which you would have chosen in 1971, when this case originally took place? Support your argument.
It is important that you follow usual APA report-writing guidelines in presenting this paper
*** 216 Week * Team ********** **** ***** **** *****Attached: MGT 216 Week 3 Team Assignment Ford Pinto Case Study.zip