Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
- Watch the following Lynda.com videos from the video serious Giving Your Elevetor Pitch with Todd Dewett (link to videos attached)
- Then, rank the following factors in order of importance when developing an elevator speech, and provide a rationale for your response.
- Speech is confident, not arrogant
- Use of positive and compelling words
- Short in duration
- General to the industry in question
- Specific to the company’s mission and company’s values