Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Module 1 Case:Write a 3-4 page paper describing best strategies for involving teachers in the curriculum development and assessment process. Use Module 1 readings to support your writing.Assignment Ex
Module 1 Case:
Write a 3-4 page paper describing best strategies for involving teachers in the curriculum development and assessment process. Use Module 1 readings to support your writing.
Your work should be written with the following in mind.
- This Case Assignment should be at least 3-4 pages, not counting the title page and references.
- A clear introduction that orients a reader to the essay main content, and the main points discussed.
- A well-developed, well balanced essay body that develops each point in its own paragraph.
- A concise conclusion that summarizes the whole essay.
- Include at least three references. Quoted material should not exceed 10% of the total paper (since the focus of these assignments is critical thinking). Use your own words and build on the ideas of others. When material is copied verbatim from external sources, it MUST be enclosed in quotes. The references should be cited within the text and also listed at the end of the assignment in the References section. Follow the APA Style® format, see www.apastyle.org.
- At least one in-text citation for each reference.
- General format/mechanics.
- A reference page which follows APA requirements.
- Organized in a clear and coherent manner.
- Double spaced with font size of 12.
- Your writing should:
- Be clear, logical and precise;
- Have breadth and depth;
- Show critical thinking skills.
Module 1 SLP:
The session long project for this course will involve writing a curriculum assessment plan. For each module, you will complete a different section of the plan. See sample below. You may recreate and use the sample format or use narrative format. All areas on the sample must be addressed, no matter the format.
Module 1 Section One - Complete the Following:
- Curriculum Being Assessed
- Those involved in the Assessment Process
- Materials Used
- Complete information for the first outcome including
- Name of Outcome
- Method of Assessing the Outcome (formative and summative)
- Expectations of Mastery
- Assessment Results (how will you gather and represent those results?)
- How you would use results for program or instruction improvement?
(PLEASE REFER TO ACTUAL MODULE FOR SAMPLE)
Module 1 Discussion:
Discuss the article: Curriculum Development: Teacher Involvement in Curriculum Development. What are your thoughts regarding involving teachers in curriculum and assessment planning? What can leaders do to promote the participation of teachers in assessment planning? Be specific. Use the article to support your thoughts.
Please ensure that your initial response is a substantive post that is at least 150 words and provides at least 2 references.
You will need to respond to or evaluate 2 peer postings, with at least a 125-word response, which will cause you and your peers to promote deeper thinking and advance the conversation. In this forum, you need to post a minimum of 3 postings to receive the full credit.