Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
NAME OF PAPER IS TOPIC SEARCH STRATEGY TOPIC: ADOLESCENTS SUICIDE 1) ATTACHED IS SAMPLE OF TEMPLATE OF HOW THE PAPER SHOULD BE WRITTEN 2. NAME OF TWO ARTICES I FOUND ::: Exploring adolescents’
NAME OF PAPER IS TOPIC SEARCH STRATEGY
TOPIC: ADOLESCENTS SUICIDE
1) ATTACHED IS SAMPLE OF TEMPLATE OF HOW THE PAPER SHOULD BE WRITTEN
2. NAME OF TWO ARTICES I FOUND ::: Exploring adolescents’ perspectives on and experiences with post-primary school-based suicide prevention a meta-ethnography protocol & Improving Suicide Prevention Through Evidenced-Based Strategies: A Systematic Review
c. Please make sure you do not duplicate articles within your group.
d. Paper should be 3-4 content pages in length. Title and reference pages are required but are excluded from 3-4 -page length.
2) The paper will include the following sections:
a. Clinical Question (45 points/28%)
• Describe the problem. What is the focus of your group’s work?
• Explain the significance of the problem in terms of patient outcomes. What health outcomes result from your problem? Or what statistics document this is a problem? You may find support on websites for government or professional organizations.
• PICOT question in support of the group topic.
• State the purpose of your paper. What will your paper do or describe? This is like a problem
statement. “The purpose of this paper is to . . .”
b. Levels of Evidence (20 points/13%)
• Identify the type of question being asked (therapy, prognosis, meaning, etc.).
• What is the best type of evidence to answer that question (e.g., RCT, cohort study, qualitative study, etc.)?
c. Search Strategy (65 points/41%)
ARTICLE FOUND on >>>>> HHS Public Access Author manuscript Am J Psychiatry. Author manuscript; available in PMC 2022 July 01. &
Walsh et al. Systematic Reviews (2023) 12:4 https://doi.org/10.1186/s13643-022-02166
• List search terms and results.
• Databases used (start with the CU library). Link your search with the PICOT question described above.
• Refinement decisions. As you did your search, what decisions did you make in refinement to get your required articles down to a reasonable number for review? Were any limits used? If so, what?
• Identification of two (2) most relevant articles (primary sources published within the last 5 years).
d. Format (30 points/18%)
• Correct grammar and spelling.
• Include a title page.
• Use of headings for each section.
Clinical Question, Levels of Evidence, Search Strategy, and Conclusion
• Adheres to current APA formatting and guidelines.
• 3-4 pages in length, excluding title and reference pages.
For writing assistance, visit the Writing Center.
- 3138 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $12.00. See answer's preview
* **** ******** according to the ************