Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Need A++ with APA Format with citations
Assignment 2: LASA 1: Creating a Product Website
In this assignment, use HTML to create a multipage website that incorporates text, lists, tables, and images to promote a company and its products. As a starting point, you can use the text and images provided to you. However, you should feel free to expand the text and graphics content that you integrate into the site. Your web pages must include the use of inline, internal, or external style definitions.
You have been hired as a website designer to build a website for Acme Products and Services, a new company that offers a unique line of home products, similar to the site as seen on television. The company's three main products are:
- Typhoon Bottle: A water bottle that has a built-in whisk to naturally stir up powdered drinks right in the bottle
- Shower Sensor: A device that remembers up to three presets, so all you have to do is press a button and the shower sensor turns on the water and adjusts the water to that preset
- Spoonful of Sugar: A handheld cylinder that, on pressing a trigger, releases only a predetermined amount of sugar (such as a teaspoon or a tablespoon)
For your next meeting with the company, you must provide a website that includes a Home page, an About Us page, a Product Details page, and a Contact Us page.
It has provided the following requirements to be used on its website:
Home page requirements:
You can apply your own design to the Acme Products and Services Home page, i.e., you can select colors, fonts, and the general layout. Your page must include a menu of links to the About Us page, the Products Details page, and the Contact Us page.
In addition, your Home page should include:
- The Acme Products and Services logo.
- A menu with links to the pages discussed above.
- A table with at least 3 rows of 5 product pictures. You can search the Internet and select the product pictures on your own. Make sure that the pictures are free to use and free from copyright issues. You should title your table "Featured Products." The images within the table should not be clickable links.
- A bulleted list with the following text:
Reasons to Shop at Acme Products and Services:
- Great products you won't find elsewhere
- Prices you can't beat
- Fast and friendly customer service
- Same-day shipping for most products
- A numbered list with the following text:
Shopping at Acme Products and Services is easy:
- Find the product you need
- Choose the quantity you desire
- Click on the shopping cart icon
- Enter your shipping and credit card information
- Click Submit
Contact Us page requirements:
Your Contact Us page should include:
Acme Products145 N. Roadrunner WayCentervale, WA 12345
About Us page requirements:
Your About Us page should include:
Acme Products and Services offers hundreds of products and specialty items not available elsewhere on the web! Our goal is to provide you with a unique shopping experience that lets you preview and buy the unique gadgets for around the house, the car, the boat, and more. If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind gift, Acme Products and Services is your one-stop shop.
We are committed to delivering the best customer service on the web. View below a few of the hundreds of customer accolades we receive daily. We are interested in hearing from you about ways in which we can make your shopping experience better as well as learning about specific products you might need.
"Acme Products and Services had just the gift I needed for my hard-to-shop-for husband!" Jill, Seattle
"Acme's phone service is the best. They solved my problem quickly and were happy to help." Brian, Houston
"If you can't find a product at Acme Products and Services, the product doesn't exist!" Jerry, Salt Lake City
Product Details page requirements:
Your Product Details page should include:
- Typhoon Bottle: Stop wasting time mixing water outside the bottle! Typhoon Bottle's built-in whisk naturally mixes any powder with only a few shakes. It even works great with mixing hot chocolate powder with milk!
- Shower Sensor: Is the water in your shower giving you the cold shoulder? You need Shower Sensor! Shower Sensor's patented design automatically adjusts water temperatures to your liking. Just run the water to your desired temperature and push and hold your desired preset number. That's it! Next shower time, press the preset, and Shower Sensor turns on the water, adjusts the temperature, and alerts you to when the shower is ready. Never waste time fiddling with the temperature again!
- Spoonful of Sugar: Baking and cooking with sugar can be a sticky proposition. That's why you need Spoonful of Sugar! Spoonful of Sugar is an easy-to-dispense tool that, when pressed, releases only a predetermined amount of sugar. Need only a teaspoon? No problem. Need a quarter cup? Easy. Best of all, it works with all granular foods, such as powdered sugar or flour!
Create your logo or select any logo from the Internet for your website. Make sure that the pictures are free to use and free from copyright issues.
Apply what you have learned about inline or internal style definitions to create the following pages:
Home page utilizing inline or internal style definitions:
- Format and place a company logo for Acme Products.
- Format and insert the sample content for the feature products, integrating related photos.
About Us page utilizing inline or internal style definitions:
- Format and insert the content, integrating related photos.
Three Product Details pages (one for each product) utilizing inline or internal style definitions:
- Format and place an image related to each product. This can be a stock image and does not need to be a picture of the product.
- Format and insert the copy for three featured products.
- Format and include a table, an ordered list, and a numbered list.
Contact Us page utilizing inline or internal style definitions:
- Format and insert the company's contact information.
- Develop an e-mail link that opens an e-mail client from which the customer can send an e-mail message.
Note: You must build the site content by hand with HTML. You cannot use existing web page templates.
Prepare a 1-page professional cover letter to the company. The letter must provide the website link; summarize your website project and your design; discuss the difference between inline, internal; and external style sheet definitions; and explain the use of each sheet within the site.
Review the grading rubrics for this assignment before you submit your website link and cover letter for grading.
Note: Make sure that you write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- By Wednesday, July 12, 2017, save your website as M3_A2_Lastname_Firstname.html and the cover letter as M3_A2_Lastname_Firstname.doc. Combine both the deliverables as a zip folder, and name it M3_A2_Lastname_Firstname.zip, and submit the zipped folder to the M3 Assignment 2 LASA 1 Dropbox.
LASA 1 Grading Criteria and Rubric
All LASAs in this course will be graded using a rubric. This assignment is worth 200 points. Download the rubric and carefully read it to understand the expectations.