Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Need by Sunday @ 330 PM
Organizations periodically need to create a new position. The need for this new position might be due to:
- Changes in the market/industry
- Creating an internal position for work that had previously been outsourced
- Organizational growth that necessitates the addition of a new specialty or managerial position
You serve as the Human Resource Manager for an auto insurance company called Premium Auto Insurance. Up until this point, the Claims Department has consisted of a small number of Claims Representatives who reported directly to the Finance Director.
Claims volume has recently jumped, resulting in the hiring of more Claims Representatives. You, as the Human Resource Manager, feel that a new position of Claims Supervisor is needed in order to manage the expanding claims operation.
You have decided to develop a proposal that you will submit to the CEO recommending the creation of this new position and providing the justification.
Conduct academic research using the library's databases, like Business Source Complete via EBSCO and Business via ProQuest, as well as reliable webpages and in a minimum of 2 pages, create a proposal. In your proposal, include the following:
- A description of the new position you will be creating with a list of the main responsibilities of the position.
- Explain how this new position could benefit the company in at least three ways.
- Describe how this position will work collaboratively with other positions in the company.
- Remember that this is a proposal. Make sure to format your paper properly for your proposal. A proposal is a persuasive document, so make sure to use proper language and tone. Remember, you are the HR Manager and you are writing to the CEO so use a tone in your proposal that is specific to your audience (the CEO).
- Include an APA formatted title page and reference page with at least 2 credible sources. Make sure to include APA in-text citations for any information used from outside sources.