Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Need it done Saturday the 17th
Assignment 1: Open-Source Vulnerabilities
In this assignment, you will discuss the open-source vulnerabilities. Open source has become quite popular and has led to many technological advancements in application development; however, this sharing has also assisted hackers in gaining an understanding of private application coding.
A common trend in today's technological world is something called open-source coding. In this discussion, you will discuss how open-source coding has led to hackers obtaining more information.
In a minimum of 200 words, respond to the following:
- Discuss the vulnerability of source code.
- Identify the key information left in the source code.
- Identify processes for eliminating this huge error.
Your response should rely upon at least two sources from professional literature—articles from peer-reviewed journals and relevant textbooks. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and use accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- By Saturday, June 17, 2017, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Through Wednesday, June 21, 2017, respond to at least two of your classmates' posts who chose perspectives different from yours. While responding, comment on the current practice and future plans or additional strategies to use when writing your response to other students' postings. Think about the language you use to comment constructively on other students' posts.
Discussion Grading Criteria and Rubric:
All discussion assignments in this course will be graded using a rubric. This assignment is worth 40 points. Download the discussion rubric and carefully read it to understand the expectations.