Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Need three to five pages of content, without including reference page. Network Cabling Paper: Compare and contrast cat. 6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP), coaxial, and single mode fiber optic cabling
Need three to five pages of content, without including reference page.
Network Cabling Paper: Compare and contrast cat. 6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP), coaxial, and single mode fiber optic cabling types. Describe one or two of the advantages and disadvantages associated with using each cable type for a business’s network infrastructure. The paper must associate these parameters with the advantages and disadvantages: (a) cost per foot or meter; (b) termination/installation cost; (c) bandwidth; (d) cable length/transmission distance; (e) end point devices (i.e., workstation, wireless access point, switch, router, server, SAN, etc.); (f) use – in-building horizontal or vertical; and (g) conversion or interface equipment.
Required Section Headings:
- Cat 6 to Coaxial Comparison
- Cat 6 to Fiber Optic Comparison
- Coaxial to Fiber Optic Comparison
Remember to support your statements with factual information (i.e., attribution/citations). In addition, material from the course textbook or the textbook's author(s) cannot comprise more than 25% of the sourced and/or quoted material.
The paper must following the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2020), (7th ed.), and contain, at least, three scholarly/peer-reviewed references.
- Horizontal Cabling Costs: Fiber vs. Copper Calculations (https://www.cablinginstall.com/connectivity/article/16465015/horizontal-cabling-costs-fiber-vs-copper-calculations ) - All-fiber networks often provide both short- and long-term cost benefits.
- The Difference between Fiber Optic Cable, Twisted Pair and Coaxial Cable ( https://community.fs.com/blog/the-difference-between-fiber-optic-cable-twisted-pair-and-cable.html )
- Comparative Study between Fiber Optic and Copper in Communication ( https://www.ijtra.com/view/comparative-study-between-fiber-optic-and-copper-in-communication-link.pdf ) - Here is a performance comparison between fiber optics and cable wire in communication.
- Chapter 4 – Transmission Media ( http://intranet.di.unisa.it/~vitsca/RC-0809I/ch04.pdf ) - Transmission media is discussed in Chapter 4.