NETW 208 Week 4 Quiz
This pack of NETW 208 Week 4 Quiz comprises:
1. (TCO 4) _____ allows devices that temporarily need additional bandwidth to borrow it at no extra cost from other devices that are not using it.
2. (TCO 4) What is the difference between static and dynamic address mapping?
3. (TCO 4) One of the tasks required to encapsulate a Frame Relay on an interface is to
4. (TCO4) Frame Relay virtual circuits fall into two separate categories
5. (TCO 7) A person who looks for vulnerabilities in a system or network, and then reports these to the company so they can be fixed, is a
6. (TCO 7) The reverse application of an encryption algorithm to encrypted data